Thursday 12 December 2013

MUST HAVE, MUST HAVES.....

Time is certainly flying by this month and here we are at the 12th already.  I have been busy unpacking new must have 'Must Haves' and getting them up on the Website (- its snowing on the website), which is quite a mission.  Thought I would share them here with you tonight, before cracking on with some more festive inspiration...

There are still a few days left to acquire the current special (free) offer, whereby if you spend over £28 you can get this lovely stamp CI-399 popped in with your shopping for absolutely nothing:


So here we go..

We have four new MDF frames (an absolute bargain at only 99p each), two of which I will pop below and the other two can be found HERE on the website, in this section, as well - a tree and a heart:



I had a class today and this is what we made with the star shaped frame (which is also some festive inspiration for you)..



As you can see the project features the 'free' stamp mentioned above, and the frame has been painted with a matchpot and then I have used the ever popular and extremely useful crackle stamp CI-116 and Stampendous White Embossing Powder to decorate further.  I then coloured and embellished the stamped image with tiny gems and more 'snow' - white embossing powder.  An easy project and very effective - would make a great crafty Christmas pressie!

Other new Must Haves are these sooo sweet and yummy decorative additions for your projects (and very inexpensive too - which always helps!)..





Box corners and feet, and you can get a little wooden box to go with them HERE.  I am in the process of painting and decorating one myself, and I will of course show you it when it is finished.

Handles..


Filigree corners (in 3 different colourways)..


Corner protectors..


Plus 10 x 10 canvasses..


And luverley lace...


Irresistible!

Now I will show you some further projects made with the Winter Wonderland rubber stamp, by the 'Team'..

A truly gorgeous altered jar by Gio..





Plus a card..


Then others by Daniele, Brenda, Sylvie and Lynne...
(Check out their respective Blogs using the buttons along the side)





Just goes to show how many different effects that can be achieved with just one stamp!!

We are delighted to see that you have been busy linking in your Challenge projects - have a look at them so far on my last post HERE.  There's still plenty of time to join in (and obtain your 25% discount code for the website too).

Thanks for tuning in, and hopefully leaving a comment.

Back soon,

Jean x

12 comments:

Netty said...

wow such a lot to feast our eyes on, all great makes and love the must haves, Annette x

carol edwards said...

All so wonderful, thank you for sharing inspiration. I just love the stamp, got it on wish list

Gerrina said...

So much great inspiration and I´ve bought the stamp and got it in this week, so I can play with it this weekend!

Flo Langley said...

Beautiful makes. Great must haves. I have been after those little corner pieces for over 12 months! Yey!
Florence x

barbara macaskill said...

What beautiful creations! Love the jar!!! Got my Just Be My Friend and Winter Wonderland stamps that I won yesterday! Can't wait to get time to use them!!! Hubby is going to be so surprised! His birthday is tomorrow so I am hoping that I can get the time today to make his card using Just Be My Friend. I am so in love with this amazing stamp set! Thank you again for choosing me as a winner!!

Marianne said...

Super!! And what a lovely stamp.
xxx Marianne

Craftyfield said...

It's so interesting to see how different people bring different styles to the same stamp.

Juliz Design Post said...

Loving the new stash.
Julie xx

Cocofolies said...

Love the new "must haves", the altered jar by Gio (another one of its great altered projects ooh!!!), and all the different samples using this adorable stamp indeed, all great! Have a lovely week-end everyone, Coco xx

Carole Z said...

Love the must haves and projects! I have already been playing with the winter wonderland stamp and love it! Carole Z X

Lucy Edmondson said...

Gorgeous projects!

Lucy x

ionabunny said...

Love those mdf frames. The star looks fab with that stamp and colour combo