Saturday 10 January 2015

CREATING A BIT OF A SCENE....

Hi Everyone - Back tonight with a continuation of our 'Scenic Stamping' Challenge inspiration!  Nice to see some fantastic entries appearing already - do have a look at them Here and please join in by linking up your version of Scenic Stamping soon.  It is lovely to have our friend Coco in charge of this Challenge, and some time ago she sent me lots of pictures showing how she went about making her new Blog header image.  I thought the time was right, and the Challenge title perfect, to show you some of the images today, and here they are!

This is the actual header - can't make it any bigger sadly here, so do check out Coco's blog for the fuller picture....


I love the step by steps, and don't think you need a written explanation as the images speak for themselves...
















Lots of CI products making an appearance here. I hope the steps are appearing here in the right order as for some reason they got a little mixed up when trying to upload them.  Cool though aren't they?

I am also going to insert a very cleverly decorated basket by Gio in this post too, as it is another great example of Scenic Stamping for you, and I'm loving the colours, the lace, and the finished article....



And here are the step by steps using stamps CI-137 and CI-411....
















Simply gorgeous in pink and orange and emerald green!


And my final make tonight is an adorable scenic card by Daniele, made using stamps CI-422 and CI-206.....



Loving all that luscious pink!  Thanks to the ladies above for their help and attention, and thanks to you too for joining us today.

Back soon,

Jean x

p.s. Better do a giveaway next time I think as we haven't had one for ages!



9 comments:

Joanna Wiśniewska said...

Bautiful projects Coco, Gio and Daniele! Love the colors and stamping on all of them.
Joanna

Craftyfield said...

Great step by step Coco! Gorgeous projects from the DT.

Jane said...

Such gorgeous work, thanks for such wonderful inspiration, I have some crafty time today so I hope to have a play. This is a great theme x

Jean Hardy said...

Thanks for the nice comments - please do join in Jane! x

Sid said...

Fab projects Jean, Happy New Year too !

Unknown said...

lovely projects from the team once again Jean

Cocofolies said...

Thanks so much for sharing my blog banner Jean, I still love it.. :) Lovely basket by Gio too! And the card by Daniele is fantastic, love the bunch of pink flowers wow!! Happy sunday to everyone. Coco xx

Gerrina said...

Wow that header is something else; what a super MM-creation! Seems a long time ago I used lace on my work; thanks for reminding! Inky greetings, Gerrina

ionabunny said...

Gorgeous makes ladies. Love Gio's basket. Hugz